Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Today is Tuesday- Fire Kupchak

I just got back into town after a three week business trip- New York, Amsterdam, London, Rome and Taipei. And I get back to the news that Kupchak is an incompetent ninny. Dr. Buss needs to put an end to this moron's career. He could not do anything as a player and he hasn't done anything as a GM. The Celts look good this year, but they are just one turned ankle away from mediocrity. It will be interesting to see if KG is any good now that he has help. Could it have been that he was good all these years since nobody else could put the ball in the basket?
When I get my legs under me from traveling I will talk about the Ballet class that I attended in the NYC.
Of note, I have zero personal emails and zero personal phone messages. I have a clean slate, but it is a bit sad.

Xioba

No comments: