Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Today is Tuesday- white fixie

I am holding a picture of Sophia; it is a photo that she gave to me, during one long weekend, when we first started dating. I remember the weekend pretty well.
Friday night; there was a group of my friends and of Sophia's friends.
We had all met at some charity event the weekend before. We were rebuilding some school. I was painting walls and finishing floors. Sophia was working in the garden. I was sweating pretty badly, and when I went outside to get some fresh air and have a drink of gatorade I saw Sophia. She mentioned something about sweating and hard work and I replied something to the affect that 'back breaking' work is good for the active mind. Afterward, a bunch of the volunteers were going for burritios and beers, but I had ridden my bike down and I didn't feel like riding after a big meal. I was convinced (which is pretty easy to do) to join the group and I was assured that I could get a ride back home. In the end, after we ate and drank, all of my promised rides began to diminish until I was left alone. I was pretty pissed off since I had just spent a good 8 hours sweating away at some public school and now I had another 20 miles to ride back home in the dark and cold; and I had the fixie- white le gitane.
On my ride back, I came upon some hot chick in an Audi. She was stopped at a signal, smoking and looking at her cell phone. I rolled up next to her and we made eye contact. I recognized her immediately as the girl from the garden and the burritos and beers. We waved at each other and then she pulled over and ended up offering me ride home. I didn't even try to dismiss her.
The ride home was pretty pleasant and when we got to my house, I told her that I owed her dinner for her trouble and I gave her my business card and told her to call me; I shut the door, got my bike out of the trunk and started to go upstairs when she honked and waved me over. She had my business card in her hand and she was thrusting it toward me which made my stomach drop. I wondered why she couldn't just throw it away. I was relieved when she handed it back to me with her number and email address and she said, 'No, you call me when you are ready.' We said our goodbyes and she was off.
I gave it about 10 minutes- enough to get a beer and a J- and I called her. When she answered I explained myself and said that I was ready to take her out. We agreed on Tuesday night.
We went out Tuesday and Wednesday and then met our friends from the week before on that Friday.
The whole evening, I felt anxious and uneasy being around Sophia, and the whole time I just wanted to take her away and kiss her. We were at a bar- the one with the guy who wore a suit and dressed like a devil. He never said anything, ever. I think he used to wear a hat as well. He had long disappeared or died or had been committed by the time Sophia and I spent the evening there with friends, but I think there might have been a photo of him near the bar. It was early fall, but we were all dressed in sweaters. I was wearing my black 'dock worker's' cable knit sweater. Underneath it I had on my black 'Dare' t-shirt. I had on Diesel jeans which I always wear. I am so obsessive at times. Costume ankle boots, brown.
Sophia was wearing a dark brown dress with some sort of floral markings. She had a white cashmere sweater. Her shoes were heeled and made sense with her clothes. Her hair was up, and she had a tiny splash of makeup on her cheeks, a few dark lines on eyelids, and her lips appeared to be moist but natural. I couldn't stop staring at her all night. We remained separate the whole evening, but on the occasion where we would come close to each other she would always reach out with her hands and touch my hand, or touch my leg, or my shoulder, or my elbow. The night went on and on until it was finally just the two of us alone together in the bar. I could barely get my words out as I was so overwhelmed with joy and urgent emotion. I asked if she would like to spend the weekend together out at my beach house to which she agreed, but said that she needed to go home for the night and we could meet in the morning. Of course.
Late Friday night, early Saturday morning, I went to the store for supplies for the weekend. Water, salad, pasta, veggies, fruit, fakin, snausages, eggs, juice, bread, olives. Saturday morning, around 9ish, I picked her up at her house. We took the long way to the house, so that I could stop by and get some cheese and some other necessities. I have plenty of wine at the house. Probably around 400+ bottles. Mostly Italian and French. I love Californian wine but, it is too 'big' for the beach. I am pretty weak with Spanish and Australian.
All weekend we read and cooked and drank and smoked and listened to music and walked on the beach and played cards and then we did it all over again well. We were in bed early. I gave her the master bedroom (Dux) and I took one of the other guest rooms. On Sunday morning, I could hear her in the kitchen. She was trying to make some coffee, but she couldn't (maybe didn't want to) figure out how to work the machine. I got up and walked out into the other room and there she was- her hair was up (as usual), her glasses were set lightly on her nose and were masking the sleep from the night before, she had on a brown t-shirt which was too short on her arms and too short for her body; the chill of the morning was creeping up; her black panties were taught and smooth. She was all legs, arms and neck. I think I actually turned my head down in embarrassment. I fixed her coffee for her and got the morning rolling. I made breakfast and prepped for lunch. We chatted the whole day, and it was so natural that I can't remember what was actually said. After lunch, another walk on the beach. Then an early dinner and cleaning up the house.
On the way back to the city, I stopped at the pub- the one near the Buddhist farm- and we got a few pints. We sat in the back on those uncomfortable wooden benches- I felt like I was in church the whole time, and based on my thoughts from that evening, I am damned.
We ended up taking a walk out on the grounds. I remember the sounds of our footfalls on the fall shrubs, the smell of the damp peat and the cold drips- tears of acknowledgment from barren trees that it is going to be a harsh winter. The cold was frightening in its warmth and the darkened sky was speckled with the knowledge that the present is precious and we are fleeting. The night birds and spiders surely blushed from what happened next.
We started kissing. It started with a slight touch of her hand on my face and then we were entwined. At first, we were slow, but deep in our kiss. Our tongues were so supple and smooth while our lips were firm. I opened my eyes to look at her and she appeared to be drifting off like low flying clouds in the night. We became more deliberate in our approach, and my hands became more liberal in exploration. Before I knew it, I was on my knees and I was digging my face deep into her crotch. She did not protest, but seemed unsure, so I did the right thing. I unbuttoned her pants to reveal her black panties and then I buried my face deep into the warm, smell of her beautiful pussy. Somehow (ingenuity is the something of invention), I was able to get one leg out of her pants which allowed me to get full access into her. I was kissing, and tonguing, and nibbling her labia through her panties; I would only pause to take deep, deep breaths of her. Her scent rolled right over my pallet and deep into my heart. Her panties were now a deep, dark black and loose enough around the edges to allow my tongue to slip in to get a clean taste of skin and hair. I continued to eat deeply into her, and I cupped each ass cheek in the crook of my arms and did not let go until she came. She screamed slightly, and thrust her arms down upon my shoulders as if to escape the pangs of ecstasy.
Her purse had fallen from her shoulder and had spilled its contents onto the wet ground.
As I slowly regained my awareness, I could see a small photo on the ground looking back up at me. It was a photo of a small child. She was sitting on a small chair and was intently looking at an object. She was shirtless, but was diapered. The light from the room daubed her face and her hair and set the mood as being warm and welcoming. The child's eyes were focused, serene and curious and showed that she was peaceful, content and cognizant. I reached down and picked up the photo. Sophia said, 'That is a picture of me. My dad took it of my one Sunday evening.'
Xioba.

No comments: