Friday, June 15, 2007

Today is Friday- the NBA is a joke

I just found out that the Spurs won the championship. I didn't watch a single minute of the series. You have a dirty, whiny, boring team against a flashy primo uomo. I imagine that is was a real snore, and probably the worst ratings you could have ever imagined. ABC and ESPN should cancel their contracts. I will be the first to put an "*" on this championship. Horry looked old and sad in the series against the Suns, but out of that one, old, dirty move, he guaranteed the win against the LeBrons. I already bet a co-worker that the Spurs would lose in the 1st round next year and that the Lakers would win it all.
'Yellow panties' finally called me. She was out of town due to some family emergency- great grams bit the dust. Something about a long battle with parkinson's and diabetes. She was in her early 90's. Hmmm. Let me do the math- Great grams was 90; grams would have to be 65 - 70; mom would have to be 40 - 45. I would like to meet her mom.
'Yellow panties' and I are going out to the beach house tonight. It was hot all week in the city and it should be more of the same over the weekend, so it should be a nice weekend. I wonder how she will be over an extended period of time. Will she every satiate?
I bought a couple of bikes today. Competitive cyclist.com rocks. So easy to order. Marcelo with record and Luigino with record. A little celebration for my promotion.
I think I like 'Yellow panties'. When she called and started to cry during her description of grams death, her voice sounded so sexy. I imagined silencing her sobs with with a little ORU and Khyber pass. I am pretty excited to see her.
Xioba

No comments: