Friday, May 18, 2007

Today is Friday- nothing of note

I didn't have the energy today. Had my TBs and just let my team talk to me. I could not respond and had nothing to say. Not sure if I even listened.
I just kept thinking of 'yellow panties' the whole time. I needed to find out where she goes out so that I can stalk her. Bump into her. I went by her desk before I came home. She was already gone, but I could still smell her. She smells a bit of tobacco and sweet hair conditioner. There is a small hint of fruity tea and honey.
Her desk was pretty empty except for a few photos of her and some of her friends. Five girls, standing next to each other, hugging. Looked like they were somewhere nice- Aspen, Cabo, Nice, Paris. I couldn't really tell. Looked like they were having fun. I liked the one on the left as well; 'yellow panties' was in the middle right. The one next to 'yellow panties' on the right seemed to be a bitch to me. Strange hair, very small 'mushroom cap' nose, lips very thin, big balloon type tits. I didn't like her waist as it reminded me of the koolaid man. She seems to be jealous of 'yellow panties' and appeared to be a joe.
'Yellow panties' left her computer unlocked. I checked her email and her IMs. Nothing spectacular, just a bunch of admin BS and some emails to friends about weekend plans.
I got her IM id.

I went out last night. Spent the night with Stella and Sophia- they are roommates. We smoked and drank too much and passed out on their couch. Stella was the first one up, so we showered together. She is nice. Stella went to work, so Sophia and I got coffee, and I dropped her off downtown.
Peets.
Great taste, but brewed a bit too strong.
I started to have a bit of an anxiety attack during my first meeting. I emailed my admin to get me another Peets coffee.
Like Hegel's eternal return. Come full circle with too much caffeine so that the anxiety ceases. Find the correct, high frequency so that the jitters flat-line. I think it was Hegel. I am too tired to go to my library and re-read anything.
I made plans with Sophia. Some sort of tapas/ small plate place. I hope they have bourbon. I actually want to sleep alone tonight. I am not sure how to do that though.
That reminds me.
I need to tell the story of my ride the other morning. 33.7 miles of hills, but one small moment of complete dread. I can see the image in my head, but I am not ready to write it out. I will get back to it once I get my emotions back together.
I am stressed right now, but I need to go meet Sophia.

Xioba

No comments: