Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today is Thursday- bike to work day

Rocked the Love #3. Red.
Aluminum, zinc, magnesium, scandium, and zirconium.
Record. SLs. Garmin.
45 miles. A lot of slow bodies out in the cold wind.
People at work seemed impressed. Fuck them.
Get on the bike and ride in.
Do something.
Saw a guy from my bike club. I wasn't wearing my 'colors'. I wore Craft jacket (black), Castelli shorts (black), Assos knee warmers (black). Black dress socks. Sidi.
Fuck him.
Ride the Giro or Le tour, Milan-San Remo or Paris-Roubaix, moron. Cut the attitude and just enjoy the ride you are not a 'pro'.
Looking forward to the weekend. I have stress today.
I have 3 TBs tomorrow with members of my team.
I hope I am in a good mood in the morning.
I would like to ruin one of their weekends.

I want to wake up next to the cold ass and warm breath of a stranger.
I should probably go out.

Xioba

No comments: