Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today is Saturday- baby shower night

Surprisingly fun baby shower.
It was a couple's shower which I am told is in trend. I drank about 6 apricot belinis, ate a ton of food, and smoked out with some dude who came with his pregnant girlfriend. I don't know if the guy works at our company, but if he is a worker there I won't acknowledge him in the future.
Nice sticky, purple, red weed.
One hit type, but mellow.
A hint of warm mud on the back.
The dude who invited me seemed alright; I couldn't tell if he was pretentious or clueless- he had that look of surprising doubt on his face. His wife was very beautiful, but quietly embarrassed. And as big as a truck with a nice big grill. I actually liked them for their simplicity in taste and air, but would not want to make it more than that. I think they had kids, but I only saw a few of them when I went out back to get high.
There were a few other hot women, but, alas, they were all pregnant or appeared not to be single. I am not sure if I would have even made the attempt if there were any singles.
Ended the party by opening gifts.
A bunch of small clothes, adult contraptions (seats, strollers, carriers, med kits etc.), small, soft stuffed objects, soft blankets and towels and a bunch of books- Wayne Thiebaud. Mormon.
I never touched any of the items, so I am only guessing that they were soft.
The weed speaking;
I guess;
that all babies things are soft.
I thought that baby skin is notoriously soft.
Baby eyes are soft. Even their poop is soft.
I remember very little from my time as a father of a newborn.
I just remember that babies are soft, sweet and very cute.

I am going to bed to watch some ESPN. I tried to do some star gazing, but there was a lot of sky and not any stars. Oh well. I heard about the horse beating the other horse by a head, or a nose. I think that might be exciting to watch.
Xioba

No comments: