Saturday, May 19, 2007

Today is Saturday- cool and clear

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I just felt like I couldn't breathe. Not enough fresh air in the room. The sheets felt like a wet, hot Hefty bag. Clinging to me; wrapping me up like saran on stinky cheese. I couldn't get far enough away from the stubble on Sophia's legs. I could feel the static electricity yearning to arch upon me. Her hair choked me like spider webs choke the doorway of a beach house. She was so clammy, sticky and sweating. She smelt a bit like me, and I am repulsed.

She is still upstairs sleeping. I dread the moment she comes down. I can see her now. Black Panties sneaking out behind a tee shirt. She will have her hair up. She will lift her shirt in order to clean her glasses and show her belly, glistening with salt; and her pudendum, engorged will be evident through the lace of her soiled panties.
She needs to leave.
I don't want to see her today; but, I can't tell her. I still need her for emergency purposes. Break the glass with the little hammer. Feel better for a moment as anticipated help is on the way. Burn, slowly and painfully as all exits are locked.
I need to go to a baby shower today. Some moron from work invited me to it. Why did I accept. I still need to buy a gift; I should probably just give cash. I think that is what everybody always wants.
I need to go check on Sophia. See if she is awake. I will kiss her head and tap her ass. Act like I care.
Xioba

No comments: