Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Today is Tuesday- back at work

I watched the end of the Suns and Sprus last night.
The NBA is in such a bad place right now.
Basically, David Stern has ordained that whichever team can whine and flop the most will be the Western Conference champion. I sure hope that the Buzzsaw that is Utah (which by the way is the dirtiest team in the NBA) sweeps themselves into the finals.
It will be nice to see Nash/ Duncan complain and flop and whine when Jerry Sloan sicks his dogs on them. I hate Utah, but I like there passion; and they have Derek Fisher (Mr. .8)

Oh yeah, and Stu Jackson is awful. I can hardly wait to see the double standard he throws down with these suspensions. I guess Kobe will just need to sit out the first few games next year for Amare and Boris leaving the bench.
Stu Jackson should suspend Nash for flopping everytime somebody comes near him; and then suspend him for saying that the other player is 'dirty'. Get up off the floor you punk and don't flop, Horry barely hit you.

No comments: